Three little pigs
Three little pigs
The world’s favorite fairy tale about three brothers — plump pink pigs with perky tails!
Here, in our puppet story, everything begins with wonderful weather — a bright sun on a blue sky and fragrant flowers on the green grass. Mischievous Nif-Nif and Nuf-Nuf enjoy having fun day after day. They sing and dance, as the saying goes — they simply loaf around. «Pure hogwash!», — Naf-Naf took offence at his brothers.
Unlike his brothers, he’s always busy with something.
Only the most intrepid little viewers will see the breathtaking adventures of the three piglets and learn why a piglet’s home should be like a fortress!
Of course, our puppet story has the best ending— it ends with the famous song: «We are not afraid of the gray wolf!».
Tickets are sold at the box office and on the theatre’s website.
- Khalisya Bogdanova recipient of the National Theater Award "Golden Mask"
- Lyudmila Burmistrova honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Oksana Chabanyuk honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Tatyana Sergeeva honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Vladimir Berkun honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Alexander Gorodisky
- Alexander Kuzmin
- Andrey Abeltsev
- Anna Suvorova
- Artur Arutyunov
- Ekaterina Khvorostenko
- Irina Fedorova
- Marina Dunaeva
- Marina Moskalenko
- Maxim Kustov
- Renat Shaimardanov
- Sofia Elik
- Svetlana Voronkova
- Yanina Smolenskaya
The author of the stage version and stage director
- Ekaterina Obraztsova honored Artist of the Russian Federation, honored Artist of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania
- Sergey Alimov people's Artist of the Russian Federation
- Alexander Chevsky honored Artist of the Russian Federation
The performance features music
by Sergei Rachmaninoff and Antonio Spadavekchia
in the adaptation of Alexander Chevsky