- When purchasing a Set for Theater events, the viewer undertakes to maintain public order within the Theatre's premises.
- Any damage caused to the Theater property through the fault of the spectator must be compensated in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed to attend performances without adult supervision. An adult accompanying an under-aged Viewer to an event cannot wait for them in the theater foyer.
- Viewer must comply with the dress code appropriate for the event, not show up at the Theater events in shorts, sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
- Entry to the Theater for viewers and the work of the service personnel begins no earlier than 45 (forty-five) minutes before the start of the event. Entry to the auditorium is carried out after the first bell. Entry to the auditorium is prohibited after the third bell.
- Viewers who are late for the performance must take the seats suggested by the administrator, so as not to disturb the actors and other viewers. In case of refusal to take the seats offered by the administrator, theater security does not allow the viewer to enter the auditorium.
- If a wardrobe token or personal items submitted to the wardrobe are lost, the viewer should contact the employee of the wardrobe or the theater administrator on duty.
- During the event, all means of communication must be turned off or put into silent standby mode.
- In order to ensure the protection of copyright and other related rights, photography, filming, video-recording, TV-broadcasting and any form of audio recording of performances or parts of performances without the special permission of the administration are prohibited.
- Entry to the auditorium in outerwear, carrying food and drinks or in a state of drunkenness is prohibited.
- In order to ensure the safety of viewers in the Theater's premises, it is forbidden to bring the following items: weapons; flammable, explosive, poisonous, odorous and radioactive substances; stabbing and cutting objects; pyrotechnic devices; laser flashlights; narcotic substances; alcoholic beverages; suitcases; large packages and bags; animals. It is forbidden to wear dirty clothes or bring objects that may stain others viewers.
- It is forbidden to do the following: go behind the installed fences and barriers; open windows; sit and stand in the aisles and on the stairs in the audience halls; enter the premises that are closed to the public; apply inscriptions and post up advertisement posters and other informational products; demonstrate symbols aimed at inciting racial, social, national and religious hatred.
- Flowers intended for actors must be handed over to the Theater staff for their subsequent delivery to the person to whom the flowers are intended.
- In accordance with the Federal Law from 23.02.2013 No.15-FZ "On protecting the health of citizens from the effects of second-hand tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption" smoking in the premises of the Theater is prohibited.
- For the purpose of comfortable accommodation, persons with reduced mobility functions are provided with specially designated places. On the day of the event, having pre-purchased tickets, approach the administrator on duty with a request to escort them to the place of viewing.
- In case of problems, the Viewer can contact the administrator on duty or, having stated the problem in writing, send it to email@example.com